"Scott Schwenk is a deeply skilled teacher and healer, with a rare and authentic gift for helping people create positive inner change in their lives."
- Sally Kempton, author of Meditation for the Love of It and Awakening Shakti
"Scott Schwenk is dedicated to providing a clear, wholesome, precise and aware transmission of profound truth. He models the courage to self-reflect honestly and to transform himself as needed to embody what he teaches. Scott’s receptivity and perceptivity of the most subtle elements of energy and awareness are extraordinary, bringing insight to those seeking guidance. And the Love through which he offers his gifts for the betterment of human consciousness infuses kindness and gentleness into his direct and powerful approach."
- Venita Ramirez, M.A., Founder, Consultant, Mentor | Traceless Enlightenment, Former Partner, Program Designer, Facilitator for Pacific Integral and the GTC (Generating Transformative Change) Program
“I’ve been working with Scott for over four years and he has helped me in so many ways! Through his classes I discovered my authentic self and his life coaching has guided me to lead consciously and with integrity. He also has introduced me to the key players that helped make my life so much easier at work. As a teacher at Unplug Scott’s classes get packed and the reviews are always the same... that was incredible!”
- Suze Yalof Schwartz, Founder and Owner, Unplug Meditation Studios and Unplug Meditation App, Former Fashion Editor for Conde Nast Publications
“I found Scott early on my meditation journey. From the beginning, his insight, knowledge and passion taught me to go deeper into the practice and to get quiet when the world is spinning. I utilize his “Six Points of Softening” on a regular basis. If you choose to work with Scott, trust that things will begin to shift for you.”
- Lu Parker, Emmy Award Winning Journalist, Anchor KTLA, Former Miss USA, Founder of Be Kind & Co.
“For the last two years Scott has assisted me along a path to an awakening within me that is greater than I ever knew was available. Through his guidance, my meditation and spiritual practices have become consistent and have deepened. Our work together has enabled me to gracefully accept great loss as an opportunity for further growth and development. The ties I have with family and friends have strengthened as I’ve become more open to vulnerability and love. Cultivation of my leadership skills has enabled me to embrace my career as a place for both leading and learning. I’m forever grateful my relationship with Scott and for the path of deep personal work we continue to walk together.”
- Vanessa Crossgrove Fry, Wife, Mother of Two, Professor and Social Science Researcher, Boise State University and Presidio Graduate School